- Amazing Review by Mo Pynk
- I first saw this movie May 7, 2011... in Florida... on The Good Life Channel TV45... and it was amazing... Thank you for bringing to life the parable of the prodigal son... God bless you all... Amen (Posted on 1/11/12)
- Turning Back is a touching film that everyone can relate to! Review by Amy R.
- Turning Back really gets to the heart of human relationships with each other and with God. It makes us remember what is truly important, something that is all too easily forgotten in our busy day and age! (Posted on 12/27/11)
- Turning Back is an excellent translation of the Prodigal son parable! Review by Diane G. - Diocese of Orlando
- This movie surprised me with its depth and complexity. An excellent contemporary translation of an ancient, yet familiar story (Posted on 12/18/11)
- Turning Back is a wonderful film! Review by Gayle Z. (Director of Youth and Young Adult Ministries)
- As I minister to teens and young adults, I’m always looking for ways to share the Good News in a manner that makes it relevant. Turning Back has accomplished that by bringing sacred Scripture to life in this creatively filmed parable of love and forgiveness." (Posted on 12/18/11)