Items 1 to 10 of 11 total
- Absolutely Wonderful Review by Derek
- So many deep and moving moments throughout entire movie...What a great film with a message for anyone watching. I went out and bought several to give to friends to watch. (Posted on 1/27/13)
- Amazing Review by Henoch
- One of the best Christian movies I've ever seen (Posted on 10/26/12)
- Amazing! Review by Gods Gal
Love it, watched it two days in a row on Net Flix!
God is awesome in this movie "BOSS"!
Praise God for this and other Christian movies, very uplifting and inspiring! (Posted on 10/26/11)
- Very Good Review by Belinda
Pleasantly Surprised, that this movie was as good as it was.
5 stars (Posted on 9/29/11)
- Excellent family show, enjoyed by all! Review by Shelly
- This movie has a great theme to remind us of what is important in life. Finding the will of God and living in the purpose He created us for brings us the absolute best fulfillment in life! This movie is an excellent family show that all will enjoy! (Posted on 7/11/11)
- Great Movie Review by Carol
- I loved this movie! The message was so good showing that what God has for us in His Plan, His Will is so much better than what we think. Very good acting. One thing I didn't like though was the teenage daughter. If she got saved living in a good family like that, she would not have acted the way she did. I wish she was not in the film. Otherwise, perfect film. (Posted on 5/19/11)
- Delightfully surprised Review by Godsbiz
- This was very good. Story was very amusing and acting done very well to portray that. I was looking for something to make me laugh. Then to see how God could change someones mind in showing just how not a good person they think they are, and are turned around. Well done. I almost didn't buy this movie now I'm glad I did. (Posted on 3/17/11)
- Excellent Review by Dawn
- An excellent movie for the entire family to watch! (Posted on 2/24/11)
- This was a great "TRUE" family movie. All about what God has created you to be & having a truly rewarding fulfilling life. Our kids NEED this movie! Doing things the right way-God's way! Review by G.H.
- This movie has come at a great time of need & intervention for us & our youth culture. We are always looking not only for the truth, but for the "light", we want to know "who we are" and "why we are"..that we DO have a future that is "intentional" not just coincidental. That we CAN have relationships at the right time in the right way according to God's Plan so that we can truly be blessed. We all make choices, not always the right ones or God ones. It really shows what having Godly realtionships is really about & how to do them for couples, singles, youth, etc... You MUST see this movie & truly LEARN from it with God's leading. They really HIT the mark with this one - your family will truly be blessed with this!! WE absolutely LOVE this movie - Funny, serious, intentional, real, & just truly GREAT... this is a 10 star! (Posted on 2/10/11)
- Wow! Review by Susan
- Wow! This is an outstanding movie! The story line is superb, not cheesy at all! Since we are all surrounded by choices, it relates to everyone. It'll make you think about the path you've taken and challenge you to decided whether changes need to be made. It's really wonderful and glorifies Jesus! (Posted on 2/3/11)
Items 1 to 10 of 11 total